Condition of hire containers:
- Skip can be hired for a maximum of 4 weeks only
- Customer ordering containers to be placed on their
private property such as a garden, driveway, pavement etc. taking full responsibility in case any damage will be done to it.
- We do not supply any protective netting, covers, or lights lies the responsibility of the customer.
- Containers must not be moved once deposited.
- Any wasted journey with no fault of our own will be charged to the customer at the same rate as the haulage cost to the corresponding area on the map.
- All parking and skip fines are the customer’s responsibility. The company will not be liable for any penalties or other liabilities arising as a result of the failure of the customer to comply with the section31 of the highways Act 1971
- As per the terms and conditions we reserve the right to refuse the collection of any overloaded skips and may ask that the skip be uploaded immediately to meet highway safety requirements
- Payment is charged to credit cards/ bacs upon ordering the service.
- No fridges, no fires, and no hazardous waste, asbestos etc. we are not accepting.